[LARC-CQ] Items for sale

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Sat Jun 30 09:29:31 PDT 2018

I have the following items for sale. If anyone is interested and would like to see them, I can bring along to the dinner at Golden Corral on Monday.

NA4RR 6-band hexbeam - $450
Purchased February 2016, installed Sept 2016-Sept 2017. Took down for Hurricane Irma, and has been in the garage every since. All spreader arms painted matte black for UV protection, except one which I replaced due to a crack in the fiberglass. Includes NA4RR balun kit ferrite beads (for installation on RG-8 size coax). No problems at all with the antenna, used it very successfully to finish DXCC and even work some good 6m openings for VUCC. Due to some remodelling I no longer have a place to install, so it needs a new home. Great antenna for a small yard, you get 6m-20m with an 11’ turning radius. Mast or tower mountable with a small rotor, only 5lb wind load.

Yaesu FT-DX1200 - $900
Purchased Summer 2016. Includes add-on FFT board (normally $189) for live waterfall display. Works perfectly, no cosmetic issues. Includes original power cable w/powerpoles installed, hand mic, and headset adapter for an electret microphone. I do not have the original box any longer. I love this rig, it is a great home station radio with front panel controls for most commonly used functions (keyer speed, filter adjustments etc.) Band stacking register via the faceplate keypad is great for DXing - I have often worked 3 or 4 dx pileups at the same time by switching back and forth using the band registers. Internal trimming tuner will match up to a 3:1 swr load. Wish I did not have to sell, but I am mostly limited to portable operating these days using my FT-857.

Yaesu FT-70D Fusion HT - $180 w/SRH77 antenna
Dual band Fusion HT. Works great, just did not fit my needs for an HT. I have several others, find myself not using this one often so would like to see it go to someone that will use it.

73,
- Matthew nj4y

Sent from my iPhone