[LARC-CQ] >> New Meeting Location for May 7th <<

Matt - nj4y matt at nj4y.radio
Wed May 2 04:53:18 PDT 2018

Hi All,

As you know, it’s been a year since we started meeting at our current
facility. They have treated us well, and it’s been a great home for our
growing club. However, as time has gone on the board has been
considering other locations for a number of reasons. The club is
growing, and we are expanding our activities - our meeting location
needs have evolved.

Several of our members belong to the Parkview Baptist Church, right down
the street from our current meeting location. The board has visited
Parkview, and feels that it would be an excellent fit for our club’s
needs, with plenty of space, plenty of parking, and the ability to
accommodate many of the activities that we’d like to do as a club. We
just finalized the plans yesterday, so apologies for the short notice.
Effective Monday, May 7th (our next general meeting), we will be meeting
at:

Parkview Baptist Church, 509 Parkview Pl, Lakeland, FL 33805.

Bill will be posting some info to the blog, with parking instructions
and directions.

A big thanks to the board, and especially Bob, KM4BAO, for taking care
of the on-site details of the move while I have been tied up with work
during the past few weeks.

73

- Matt nj4y