[LARC-CQ] Ham radio ops needed for Race

Chris Bloxsom n2kbk at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 20 05:24:44 PDT 2018

as of Thursday 09-20-2018  I have 4 volunteers.

Chris AA4CB
W4GFW GLEN
WB8GKY Jerry
W4SOX  ERIC

Race is 7 am to maybe 9 or 10 am. still need about 8 more to cover the course. If we have enough people to cover the race . then I am hoping to be able to set up a table at the fair and promote amateur radio.So please step up and volunteer.  reply to this email.
check the EPARS website and social media for updates on this and other events.   http://eparsonline.org

AA4CB
AA4CB at ARRL.NET
Chris Bloxsom
P.O. Box 1292 San Antonio, Fl 33576
text 419-862-5259 N2KBK    Pasco Radio Operators - President
K4EX       East Pasco Amateur Radio Society – Public Information Officer/Webmaster/Social Media Director/Santa
WA4GDN Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club – Board Member/ Public Information Officer/Webmaster
W1AW      AmericanRadio Relay League - Life Member / Volunteer Examiner / Official Observer / Public Information Officer
W4PEM    Pasco County ARES Assistant Emergency Coordinator      Facebook  /  Twitter