[LARC-CQ] 2019 Skeeter Hunt

John Leahy jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 6 07:48:35 PDT 2019

The Skeeter Hunt will be held on Sunday, August 18 from 1-5 pm EDT.  There are several area OPS signed up for this popular QRP/CW /SSB event some you may know very well !!  Here's the link to get your Skeeter #.Official NJQRP Skeeter Hunt Webpage
And next is a link to the Soapbox Pages...…… looks like more folks enjoy this event than any other ?  2018 NJQRP Skeeter Hunt Soapbox

|  |
2018 NJQRP Skeeter Hunt Soapbox

I'll be defending my 2018 Title for the Sate of Maine with 0 points..... this year I will be operating CW in the S-L-O-W portion of the 40m Band and the QRP area of the 20m Band.

Bzzzzzzz
John  (#38)KK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio ClubMany of life's failures are people whodid not realize how close they were tosuccess when they gave up.       Thomas A. Edison