[LARC-CQ] Annual Membership Dues

patrickboneil at juno.com patrickboneil at juno.com
Fri Jan 4 11:28:51 PST 2019

Good Afternoon!

I hope everyone had a Wonderful Christmas and I wish everyonea Happy New Year! This message is to remind everyone that Membership Dues for 2019 may be paid starting Monday at the meeting.  Dues are $25 for an individual and $37.50 for a family.  We accept checks, money orders,and of course cash (exact change please!).  If you have any changesto your information (address, call sign, etc.) please let me know. I look forward to your membership renewal and seeing everyone atthe meeting on Monday. Any questions, please let me know (patrickboneil at juno.com). See you Monday! Thanks, Patrick O'Neil, KI4CDYTreasurerLakeland Amateur Radio Club