[LARC-CQ] Know someone interested in a one day course on getting a Tech license?

Lakeland Radio lakelandarc at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 03:07:27 PST 2019

 If you know someone who might be interested please let them know about the
following opportunity.

Hi Bill -

I wanted to let you know - although this is short notice - that the Disney
EARS (Emergency Amateur Radio Service) is holding a tech licensing class on
Saturday January 26th.  I may be involved in the presentation of it.

Their website (http://www.wd4wdw.org/) has the following details:

D.E.A.R.S. will be holding a Technician class and test session which will
be held on *January 26th, 2019 from 8 am to 5 pm *at:

*MakerFX Makerspace 8600 Commodity Circle #158 Orlando, FL 32819*

The class will run all day with a 1/2 hour break for lunch followed by a
two hour test session.  This is a great opportunity to earn your
entry-level Technician license.  More details will be provided in the near
future Limited seating is available – please email the D.E.A.R.S. President
<http://www.wd4wdw.org/contacts/president/>, KV4WV, if you are interested
in attending!

(The DEARS president is Sean Wall, and his email in the notice is
kv4wv at wd4wdw.org)

would be the audience for this notice, or if someone knows someone who's
thinking of getting their license.

The location is about 30-35 minutes east of I-4 and US 27.  It's 1 1/2
miles north of Exit 3 (John Young Parkway) on the 528.  The 528 is at Mile
Marker 72 of I-4.

FYI, in case you would like to pass this around.

Thanks!

Eleanor

Virus-free.
www.avg.com