[LARC-CQ] (no subject)

Lakeland Radio lakelandarc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 06:12:34 PDT 2019

 Hello Everyone,

We have had such a positive response to the Ham equipment we posted for
sale that we wanted everyone who's interested, to have an equal chance to
come look at it and have the opportunity to purchase it.  There will be
over 20 vintage Keys and Ham items available for sale in excellent
condition (some in their original boxes with manuals).

On Saturday, June 8th, from 10am to 12pm, we will be at the Chamberlain's
Health Store.  It is located at 4001 US HWY 98 North, Lakeland, FL 33809.
It is across the street from Lakeland Square Mall and located on the south
side of the Target parking lot which is on the east side of HWY 98 North.
We will be set up in their Meeting Room.

Since we are selling items that are used, but in very good condition and
some apparently appear to be new, all of the items will be sold "As Is" and
on a cash basis only.  We will not be able to accept any credit cards or
personal checks.  No refunds, guarantees, warranties, or returns will be
given.

Prices will be listed for each item at the time of the sale. The prices
range from $40.00  to $375.00.  Since Chamberlain's is allowing us the use
of their room, please do not show up earlier than 10am as the door to the
room will not be open until then.

Thank you,    Cindy La Londe
Please correspond by email.

Virus-free.