[LARC-CQ] Could be coming our way next only time will tell

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Sun Jun 30 19:10:57 PDT 2019

There are a number of these petitions, 4 different ones that I’m aware of. The best way to fight this kind of thing is to join your country’s national radio organization - the ARRL for us here in the US, RSGB for the UK etc. One of the biggest functions those organizations provide is a lobby to protect the spectrum that we all enjoy. I know a lot of people have past issues with the League, however in my mind it’s worth the $50/year membership so they can represent our interests at the national, and international level to avoid our spectrum from being taken away!

So if you’re concerned about this issue, and are not a league member - please consider joining!

73

- Matthew nj4y

Sent from my iPhone