[LARC-CQ] Tuesday Breakfast

Lakeland Radio lakelandarc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 08:58:59 PDT 2019

It has been brought to my attention that some of the new club members,
though you don't have to be a member to participate, are not aware of
breakfast every Tuesday morning at the BrunchBox restaurant in Lakeland.

The BrunchBox is located at  735 Memorial Blvd Lakeland, Florida 33801. The
restaurant is a few blocks East on Memorial from Florida Ave. Look for it
on the right hand side if you are driving that way.

We meet around 8:45 AM every Tuesday morning. Wives are welcome.

If you have the time, and would like to join us, please do. You will be a
stranger only once.

Bill Johnson KI4ZMV