[LARC-CQ] Vintage Philco Radio for sale

Lakeland Radio lakelandarc at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 06:39:38 PDT 2019

For all you collectors out there-- see images on the blog at:
http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com/p/for-salebuy.html
First item on the list--Philco radio

Hi,

I got your website address from Mike Shreve. He thought we may be able to
advertise our radio there. It's a 1935 Philco console radio. It has AM with
2 short wave bands. The cabinet is in good condition for its age with some
scratches. All the tubes light up and it worked when we brought it home but
played quietly. It needs to be fixed and also needs new speakers and new
fabric. We are asking $35. I would like to be emailed with "radio" in the
title  if anyone is interested.

Thank you,

Kevin

863 859 2546