[LARC-CQ] blog mailing list

Lakeland Radio lakelandarc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 10:57:55 PDT 2019

Some of you are receiving duplicate emails from me. If you are one of those
people, and would like me to remove your name from the list I maintain,
please let me know. If you are not getting duplicate emails from me, it is
because you have not signed up for the official club email server. If you
are a club member, please do so, and then, if you desire, request that I
remove your name from my secondary list.

So, if you are seeing this message twice and want me to remove your name
from the list I maintain, but leave the one you maintain on the clubs
official list, please let me know. Otherwise, you don't have to do
anything.

Finally, if you just want me to remove your name from the list I maintain,
for any reason. please let me know.

Bill Johnson Secretary KI4ZMV