[LARC-CQ] Picnic ! Saturday March 30th

Lakeland Radio lakelandarc at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 10:36:43 PDT 2019

Don't forget, there will be a LARC Picnic Saturday, March 30th. The
location is, as in the past Lake Parker Park. For first timers here is a
link to a Google Map:

<goog_809152011>
https://www.google.com/maps/@28.0777371,-81.9495632,16.5z?hl=en&authuser=1

If you are approaching the park on Lakeland Hills Blvd from the south, turn
right on Granada and take the second park entrance on the left. Take the
road to the last pavilion. Look for the antennas and signage. Some members
will be there at the crack of dawn, other will show around 11:00. Most will
be gone by 2:00. We eat around noon. The club will provide the burgers,
dogs, and buns. Bring a dish to pass and something to drink, Bring a wife,
and or friend. All are welcome.

We will reserve two pavilions side by side.This is a radio event so feel
free to bring your radio, and antenna if you want. One pavilion will be
used for just such activity. Of course, the other will be for eating. Bring
an appetite :-)

Bill KI4ZMV

Virus-free.
www.avg.com