[LARC-CQ] Is there any interest in producing something like this for LARC

Lakeland Radio lakelandarc at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 23:08:15 PDT 2019

Rich N4ESS recently received the attached from Darrell. It is a fine piece
of work, and represents a labor of love for those who put it together.
There is no doubt that we have the creative and technical talent in our
club to put something together like this. In fact, we had a similar
publication at one time, but it died from lack of support from our members.

Times have changed. With increased numbers comes an increase in the club's
brain pool. If there are any writers out there who would be interested in
becoming a part of something like this please let me know. I will pass this
on to the board at the next meeting. For those of you who feel they are not
technically qualified to contribute, let me remind you that the best way to
learn is to write.

Finally, in my haste to get the message out that the Blog has been updated,
I forgot to include the link to the blog. http://lakelandarc.blogspot. com
<http://lakelandarc.blogspot.com>

Bill

Virus-free.