[LARC-CQ] LARC Membership Dues

patrickboneil at juno.com patrickboneil at juno.com
Thu May 2 12:04:40 PDT 2019

Good Afternoon,

If you are one of the 89 members who have renewed there
Lakeland Amateur Radio Club Membership, thank you!

If you have not renewed yet, please renew your Membership
on Monday night at our next meeting.  You can also renew
by mail if you can not make the meeting.  The address is
on the Membership application that is located on the web
(lakelandarc.org/membership.htm).  Membership is $25 for
an individual and $37.50 for a family.

If you have any questions, you may email me at
KI4CDY at gmail.com.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone Monday night!

Thanks,

Patrick O'Neil, KI4CDY
Treasurer
Lakeland Amateur Radio Club