[LARC-CQ] LARC Repeater & Digital

Chris Bloxsom n2kbk at yahoo.com
Wed May 8 07:10:51 PDT 2019

Rich is correct
below is a SS of the ham radio outlet prices. These items are on SALE until the 19th on this month.  Dayton Hamvention prices have been extended til then. Now is your time to get one.
I suggest the FTM400. You will not be disappointed. It has all the bells and whistles.

If it is a Hand held that you want then go for the FT2. Again top of the line .

AA4CB AA4CB at ARRL.NETChris BloxsomP.O. Box 1292 San Antonio, Fl 33576text 419-862-5259
N2KBK    Pasco Radio Operators - PresidentK4EX       East Pasco Amateur Radio Society – Public Information Officer/Webmaster/Social Media Director/Santa
WA4GDN Gulf Coast Amateur Radio Club –  Public Information Officer/Webmaster/Social Media Director
W1AW      AmericanRadio Relay League - Life Member/Volunteer Examiner/Official Observer/Public Information Officer
WX4PEM    Pasco County ARES Assistant Emergency Coordinator/Webmaster/Social Media Director

Facebook  /  Twitter