[LARC-CQ] Yaesu 1200 for sale

Larry Wissinger km4lew at gmail.com
Wed May 8 07:47:50 PDT 2019

I need to down size my radio room and have a Yaesu FT DX-1200, HF / 6 m; Mike, Power Cord, Instruction book & Key Pad for remote operation and original box I am also including my sound card a Rig Expert TI-8. Radio has installed optional FFT-1 board for Encoding & Decoding of RTTY / PSK 31 and CW.This radio has very little use, has been a back up to my 7600. Looks brand-new, and operated in a non-smoking, non-pet environment. Also including the RigExpert TI-8 seen in photo. This is an excellent radio for the beginner or seasoned operator. REDUCED PRICE = $ 650.00

Larry

Larry Wissinger
km4lew at gmail.com
813-468-7436