[LARC-CQ] Update on the Christmas Party

Todd Rush w7str at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 6 12:13:37 PST 2019

👍

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 3:11 PM, Lakeland Radio via CQ <cq at lists.lakelandarc.org> wrote:

As you know, our Christmas Party will be held December 2nd; same location as our regular meetings. Plan on arriving by 6:00 PM. A bit earlier if you like, if you are bringing something.

As of today we have a total of 61 members, either prepaid or paying at the door.  I will be sending a reminder later today to fill out the RSVP form if you have not already done so. There is still time to get your reservation in.
For those who have already done so, thank you very much. Your effort is much appreciated.

Bill KI4ZMV Secretary