[LARC-CQ] General Information - Welcome to Tampa Bay ham fest 2019 Plant City

N4ESS n4ess at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Nov 11 13:50:48 PST 2019

Remember to check the ARRL WCF website for upcoming tailgates in the area.   https://arrlwcf.org/

You will find that the SouthCARS group is having a tailgate on 23 Nov 2019 at the Golden Corral Restaurant parking lot on US98 North of I-4 in Lakeland.  The address is Golden Corral Buffet & Grill

4705 US Hwy 98 N, Lakeland, FL 33809.  The time is from 8am to Noon.  All are welcome.  At Noon there will be a SouthCARS luncheon at the Golden Corral.

Rich Kennedy - N4ESS

ARRL WCF Section

Public Information Coordinator

Email: n4ess at tampabay.rr.com