[LARC-CQ] RadioShack !

J Leahy jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 15:24:04 PST 2019

OK, so it’s not the full sized stores of old but there are many items that you may need and can’t find elsewhere.  Free shipping over $19.00 from RadioShack.com.  Mostly the stores are combined with Hobby Town.  If you are into kits, parts and repairs then give R/S a look again.

While I no longer have a pecuniary interest in R/S I do have fond memories that take me back to the early 60’s....... now if Lafayette Radio would also find a way ...........

73,

John
KK4ITX

Reaching for my MIC I banged my head ..... now I see double you.