[LARC-CQ] ZAARC.org Update

John Leahy jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 17 20:09:53 PST 2019

Thought I let you know that the following ZAARC.org website pages have been updated:
Home TechQRPRepeaterCW
Something for everybody !  Check out the American Radio History found on the Home Page Links, that alone should keep you busy for a few months !
On the Repeater Page there is an addition for Ethics and Operating Procedures just below the Repeater Etiquette (lower right), good stuff.
As always, if you have ideas for the website I am wide open for suggestions.  For new material please send enough info so that I don't over work my keyboard.
Enjoy !
JohnKK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio ClubMany of life's failures are people whodid not realize how close they were tosuccess when they gave up.       Thomas A. Edison