[LARC-CQ] Christmas Party

Lakeland Radio lakelandarc at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 06:25:00 PST 2019

This is a reminder that the Christmas Party is next Monday, December 2nd.
It will be held at the same location we have our monthly meetings. Plan to
arrive around six. We are expecting approximately seventy guests, but it is
not to late to put your name on the list and pay at the door. The charge is
$10 per adult.

The menu is as follows: (Barbecue is from Mission)
barbecued pulled pork
barbecued brisket of beef
barbecued chicken
sides: potato salad, bean salad, and coleslaw
ice cream

Guests are invited to bring a desert as in past Christmas dinners.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Bill
PS if you have not already let us know, and decide to attend, please let me
know by email. I will feed this information to David Z so that he can order
accordingly.