[LARC-CQ] Tonight's (S-L-O-W) CW

Harmon Morgan wb4omg at frontier.com
Sun Oct 13 17:46:08 PDT 2019

I listened to the 7045 KHz net, tonight. NCS seemed to be AB2XG, in New York. The only other call I copied was K9DRP. I had my selectivity down to 400 Hz and was having trouble hearing the signals. If there is interest in something like this, I would recommend that we try and do it a little closer to home. We could try some local CW contacts, on 80M or 10M.

Buddy WB4OMG