[LARC-CQ] Repeater Page Update & Other

John Leahy jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 08:47:21 PDT 2019

The Repeater Page has been updated with some FASMA (Repeater Council) additions: Plots are now available for all known repeaters in Florida coordinated or not.  You will need Google Earth or a similar program to view the plots.  Google Earth on a Windows machine requires installation of Chrome.  Google Earth works on my Ipad.  Using these plots one can check to see if a particular repeater has coverage in your area...…. if there is coverage and you can't pick it up then you know that perhaps you have some work to do.
There is and has been for a year or two a link in YELLOW at the bottom of the page concerning Repeater Etiquette...… this would be a kind place to send a NEWBIE for operating guidelines.
If you have had issues with WSPR Watch (Ipad App) they have been corrected.  It may be necessary to delete the App and then reload it to clear up the issue that was probably created in the last Ipad update.  If you still have issues contact me as I am working with Peter the developer as a Beta Tester who is in Australia.
If you have any corrections or desired additions to the ZAARC.org website please let me know...…. there's a lot of info there and links get broken and info changes and that makes it hard to impossible for one pair of eyes to keep up with.
73,
JohnKK4ITXZAARC.org Webmaster

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio ClubMany of life's failures are people whodid not realize how close they were tosuccess when they gave up.       Thomas A. Edison