[LARC-CQ] SDR

J Leahy jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 3 06:59:38 PDT 2019

You may have already seen this SDR website but I thought I would pass it along as it’s new to me.... if you have seen it and didn’t let me know, well &@#)*$.

www.sdr.hu

There’s over 400 SDR receivers around the world, many in the USA using a KiwiSDR .  The control panel runs on both my Win 10 and IPad....... yes, it does have a learning curve but it is worth taking the time.

Some of the Modes: AM, LSB, USB, CW, FAX, WSPR, FM.  Many have a decoder.  Lots of controls, slides and buttons to try out........ if you get lost or mess up simply reload SDR.hu and try again.

I have used other SDR sites and have a receiver also, this one is the best so far.

John
KK4ITX

If you need a parachute and don't have one you probably won't need one again.