[LARC-CQ] Florida Weak Signal Society Meeting, Saturday, Sept. 28, Lakeland

Harmon Morgan wb4omg at frontier.com
Sun Sep 22 18:52:51 PDT 2019

If anyone is interested, The Florida Weak Signal Society will be holding a meeting, here in Lakeland, on Saturday. All are welcome.  For more information, contact me off list. Meeting notice is below.

Buddy WB4OMG

CQ, CQ, CQ,
Next Saturday, Sept. 28 we will be having our FLWSS meeting at WB4OMG's QTH
in Lakeland, FL.
Please reply to the reflector or to Buddy directly if you are planning on
attending so the host can get a head count for eats. (that's RSVP for the
southerners)
If you have a folding chair, please bring it along.

If you have a presentation or demonstration for the group, please drop me an
email so I can put you on the agenda. We have had some very good
presentations lately and I'm sure there are more.
These can include operating, technical, or lessons learned topics you wish
to spread around.

Tailgate items for swapping, selling are welcome.

Please bring your unwanted items for the door prize table. There have been
some interesting widgets recently.

Reminder, the Melbourne Hamfest is on Oct. 11-12 at the Melbourne
Auditorium.

73 and see you there!

Walter K4HV