[LARC-CQ] HELP NEEDED - BikeMS route marking

Matthew Stevens matthew at mrstevens.net
Thu Feb 13 09:14:00 PST 2020

We are looking for some more help installing signage for the BikeMS race. We will be meeting at the Omni at Championsgate at sunup, on March 6. If you can help, visit https://www.signupgenius.com/go/2020citrustourroute <https://www.signupgenius.com/go/2020citrustourroute> and put your name down.

We need more volunteers or we are going to have a tough time getting all the signs installed!

If you are interested in volunteering, sign up for the BikeMS google group at https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!forum/bikems-central-florida <https://groups.google.com/forum/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer#!forum/bikems-central-florida>, for news and announcements about the event.

- Matthew nj4y