[LARC-CQ] First Friday

William Johnson billkodak at verizon.net
Tue Feb 25 08:58:33 PST 2020

LARC will start participating in first Friday March 6th. As event
coordinator I am asking everyone to participate in one form or another.
It would be great if you could be present at our booth, or wandering the
area with your HT in hand, but even if you can't, I encourage you to
monitor our repeater 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM. There will be no formal net,
but I would like everyone with a radio to attempt an informal check-in.
It is enough to give you call sign, and a brief howdy. Make sure you
acknowledge that you are talking with someone at the First Friday event.
Let's make this a fun event.

Bill Johnson, KI4ZMV