[LARC-CQ] Fwd: [FCG] Bogus Email from Chris Plumblee Florida Contest Group

Mike Oliver, KT2T m at fifo.io
Mon Jan 13 23:14:37 PST 2020

Hi folks, just a PSA to inform you of a phishing attack against amateur
radio organizations (at least). Please do not respond to these emails. Many
of us in the LARC have seen the same email seemingly authored by Mike
Shreve, our president, but it's a scam. Not only is LARC and FCG being hit,
but also is PCARS and NFDXA, at least.

Keep your guard up...

Best regards,
Mike