[LARC-CQ] Test and Intro

Jimmy Russ ab4ka at protonmail.com
Sat Jul 18 09:22:01 PDT 2020

Hello, Jerry!

Welcome to the area and to LARC.  Due to current events we haven't had an "in person" meeting in a few months, but this past Monday we had a virtual meeting via Zoom and it went really well.  Keep an eye on your email and the LARC blog https://blog.lakelandarc.org/ for updates.  Hopefully we'll be meeting together soon.

In case you haven't found it yet, our club repeater is on 146.685 (-600, PL 127.3) and there's almost always someone listening.  In addition, a few of us gather at Fred's Market on Harden Blvd on Friday mornings around 8am for an informal breakfast.  It's always a good time.  Lastly, if you happen to be on Facebook, look up the Lakeland Amateur Radio Club.  There are two pages, one is the official club page and the other is a group page to which anyone can post.
Again, welcome.  I look forward to meeting you and to hearing you on the air.

73,
Jimmy Russ
AB4KA

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.