[LARC-CQ] Reminder Bob Heil Speaking on TARCTalks

Larry Wissinger km4lew at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 14:57:55 PDT 2020

I would like to remind everyone that Bob Heil, K9EID, CEO & Founder of Heil Sound will be our guest speaker at this month’s TARCTalks, Monday, July 20th at 7:30 pm.

Bob will be doing a presentation on Human speech articulation, explaining how articulation is so vital to Amateur Radio communication.

He will perform live demonstrations, explaining the proper adjustments to maximize your transmitted signal.  Bob will also be discussing “phasing and how it affects most everything in Amateur Radio, audio, microphones, antenna, and receiver design.

TARC has suspended all organized meetings at our club house due to COVID-19 so we will be hosting TARCTalks with Bob Heil via video conferencing on Zoom.  See invitation below:

 Topic: TARCTalks with Bob Heil, K9EID

Time: Jul 20, 2020 07:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89067419683?pwd=WTlIOXVzM3ZvVEtmQk5SRjFlZjYrQT09 <https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89067419683?pwd=WTlIOXVzM3ZvVEtmQk5SRjFlZjYrQT09>
Meeting ID: 890 6741 9683
Password: 14705