[LARC-CQ] LARC Member: (important info)

rjaylennon1 rjaylennon1 at aol.com
Fri Jun 12 05:21:27 PDT 2020

Maybe find a different meeting place. ? Temporarily.  Thanks for info. KN4PIH  JaySent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------From: Michael Shreve via CQ <cq at lists.lakelandarc.org> Date: 6/11/20  9:07 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: cq at lists.lakelandarc.org, LARC Board <larc-board at lists.lakelandarc.org> Cc: Michael Shreve <shrevemr at gmail.com> Subject: [LARC-CQ] LARC Member: (important info)

At the meeting June 1, the Board of Directors decided that
our monthly meetings would resume on July 13th – the second Monday. Shortly
thereafter, in response to spikes in new cases of the COVID-19 virus here in
Polk County and in concern for their congregation, Parkview Baptist Church decided
to delay the reopening of their facilities until August. We are currently trying to
determine the best course of action regarding the July LARC meeting: meet
outdoors, find a different indoor venue, or simply wait until August to begin
meeting again. We are open to any and all suggestions. Please read your email
and check the blog frequently.

The newly formatted blog can be found at https://blog.lakelandarc.org/

It can also be found by clicking the BLOG menu box
at the main website at https://lakelandarc.org/

(The old LARC blog is not under the club’s control, so we
cannot maintain or update it.)

Wish I had better news. At least the sun managed to
produce a few sunspots for us. 73Mike ShrevePresident, Lakeland Amateur Radio Club