[LARC-CQ] Fwd: DroneBot

J Leahy jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 15 20:59:48 PDT 2020

Hey Fellow Hamsters,

I think it was one of my QRP groups emails when I first saw this guy (Bill) on a video explaining Arduino programming...... it was good quality from both a newbie and a somewhat informed individual point of view.  He explains well and covers the various subjects well.

Take a look at the link below if you are remotely interested in pursuing Ardunio, Raspberry, Picaxe and others, this is a great starting point.

> https://dronebotworkshop.com/

Let me know what you think !

73,

John