[LARC-CQ] ARRL Field Day 2020 is June 27- 28

Harmon Morgan wb4omg at frontier.com
Wed Jun 24 17:42:01 PDT 2020

The “blog” says
Submit your log and mark your club as “LARC”
Are we sure about this? I do enter a few contests a year. The “club score” is one of the most misunderstood lines in the Cabrillo file. For example, I am a member of the Florida Weak Signal\ Society, known as FLWSS. If I put FLWSS as my club in the file,  the club does not get credit. I have to put Florida Weak Signal Society, for the club to get credit. If you do a Google search for LARC, numerous Amateur Radio clubs come up. Did somebody at the League say putting LARC in the log file was OK?

Buddy WB4OMG