[LARC-CQ] Field Day Opportunity VHF/UHF

Michael S shrevemr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 10:16:20 PDT 2020

STOP THE PRESSES!

I have now confirmed that repeater contacts, while not counted in the
general tabulation, a*re perfectly fine for passing traffic* for Field Day
bonus points. Therefore, no need to change to simplex, just send your
traffic over the K4LKL or other repeated and get 10 points for the club.
Sorry for the confusion.

Mike, N6MRS