[LARC-CQ] [k4ex] ISS > NPR School

Chris Bloxsom n2kbk at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 4 19:54:55 PST 2020

Thanks for the audio clip John. I have posted to the Gulf Coast FB page.  de AA4CB

...the end ....

    On Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 11:34:26 AM EST, KK4ITX John via Groups.Io <jleahy00=yahoo.com at groups.io> wrote:

 I have attached a portion of the conversation (one sided) between the ISS and the River Ridge HS in New Port Richey this AM (3/3/2020).  I have cut out most of the static (during question period from the students) to shorten it up and make it more pleasant to listen to.
This QSO was received using my 2m/440 Vert base antenna and my FT-8900 radio.  Recording was made using Audacity and edited with the same program and then saved in MP3.
Enjoy, there are some great answers to the questions...……….  you are encouraged to share the MP3 file and or post it on your website, just please give recognition to the ISS and the school.
73,
JohnKK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio ClubMany of life's failures are people whodid not realize how close they were tosuccess when they gave up.       Thomas A. Edison
--
The East Pasco Amateur Radio SocietyLocated in Dade City , Florida VE Test sessions held every 3rd Tuesday of the month at St.Leo UniversityTo register Email testing at epasrsonline.org General meeting on the second Saturday of the monthJames Irvin Civic Center/Naomi Jones38122 Martin Luther King Blvd, Dade City, FL 33525 You can now Join/Renew membership to EPARS and ARRL at website Website :   http://eparsonline..orgFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/298327670264118/Twitter :     https://twitter.com/eparsk4exYoutubehttps://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4TcERYwkV17ir6ge5anTkg  Repeaters K4EXVHF  146.880 - no pl         Yaesu System Fusion         Wires-X Room # 21425         Wires-X Digital Only         Echolink node:922106 or K4EX-R UHF  443.600 - 146.2 PL  WEBSITE : http://eparsonline.org  ARRL West Central Florida Section WEBPAGE ://http://arrlwcf.org/_._,_._,_Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#76) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender| Mute This Topic| New Topic