[LARC-CQ] ZAARC Hamfest March 21

John Leahy jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 09:59:17 PDT 2020

The ZAARC board has determined that they should follow the trend and cancel the March 21 Hamfest due to health concerns.  Perhaps an event will be held later this year when the air clears.
Also I just got word that Sun and Fun has been sidelined for the same concerns.
I would guess that one would be wise to check with the organizer before going to any event for the foreseeable future ?
73,
JohnKK4ITX

Click Here for Zephyrhills Area Amateur Radio ClubMany of life's failures are people whodid not realize how close they were tosuccess when they gave up.       Thomas A. Edison