[LARC-CQ] New Tailgate Opportunity

John Leahy jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Sat May 23 15:10:00 PDT 2020

Saturday, June 13th, Dade City FL...… ARRL sanctioned

You've been cooped up too long and way too many Ham Events have been cancelled.
We have received word today that our event for June 13th will take place as planned.  Attached is a flyer with the details, please post it on your websites and newsletters also mention it on your Nets and any others you participate in.
Please join us at one low price of $5.00 selling or buying, plenty of food and FRESH AIR !!
See the attached flyer for additional details.