No subject

Thu Oct 8 17:19:20 PDT 2020

-------8<-------------------------------------------
We're still looking for several people to help us out with the bikeMS
ride on May 16 and 17. It starts at Bok Tower, winds through Polk
County, and ends up in Kissimmee at the Caribe Royale Resort. There's a
50, 75, and 100 mile course on Saturday, and a 50 and 75 on Sunday.
Riders stay in Kissimmee overnight Saturday, and head back to Lake Wales
on Sunday. I'm a rider this year, so that's one less mobile unit on the
road.

We're trying to fill some mobile positions, in both personal and event
vehicles, and also fill a couple of rest stop positions. If you're able
to help and/or you know someone else who can, please let me know, and
pass this message on to others. If they're not on Facebook, they can
reach me at jasonacg at tampabay.rr.com.

Thanks!
73 de Jason, KD4ACG

--
Mike Oliver, KT2T
[see complete headers for contact information]