[LARC-CQ] Application Fees for Amateur Radio .pdf

J Leahy jleahy00 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 19:07:48 PDT 2020

Here’s an excellent explanation behind the probable fees for Amateur Radio licensees.  This synopsis was created by a fellow Ham (misplaced name and call) and sent to me by Brian (KB9BVN), the webmaster of QRPARCI.

It would appear that Congress is the culprit here NOT the FCC........ it will take an act of one to keep it from happening probably.

Unless we can get a waiver because of the actual benefits we give to the FCC and the general public it appears to be a certain change in the fees.

John
KK4ITX

Visit:  www.zaarc.org.   👁