[LARC-CQ] FCC Application Fee Proposal Proceeding is Open for Comments

LARC News no-reply at blog.lakelandarc.org
Fri Sep 4 08:10:08 PDT 2020

[View this in your browser.](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjUxIiwiMjVlNmIxODUzN2Q3IixmYWxzZV0)

[LARC Logo](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjUxIiwiZjJlMjEwMGQ5MTU5IixmYWxzZV0)

FCC Application Fee Proposal Proceeding is Open for Comments

https://www.fcc.gov/ecfs/filings/express FCC Docket 20-270 (which would require $50 fees for Amateur Radio licenses if passed) is open for comments. To comment, click on the link above and search for docket 20-270. We need to make our voices heard on this issue. A few hundred comments may not make much of a difference with the decisions makers at the FCC. A …

[Read the post](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjUxIiwiNzE3NzM1N2ExM2IzIixmYWxzZV0)

[FCC Application Fee Proposal Proceeding is Open for Comments](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjUxIiwiNzE3NzM1N2ExM2IzIixmYWxzZV0)

[facebook](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjUxIiwiY2IxNjBiYzg3YjJjIixmYWxzZV0) [twitter](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjUxIiwiNTBkMTQxNDBjYWQxIixmYWxzZV0)
LARC
PO Box 90853
Lakeland, FL33804

[MailPoet](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjUxIiwiNzYxNTg0MDU2Njg1IixmYWxzZV0)