[LARC-CQ] As we celebrate this Independence Day...

LARC News no-reply at blog.lakelandarc.org
Sat Jul 3 19:42:04 PDT 2021

[View this in your browser.](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE2OSIsIjNjZGIwN2U5ZTgwYiIsZmFsc2Vd)

[LARC Logo](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE2OSIsIjU2MTYxYzM1NjBiOCIsZmFsc2Vd)

As we celebrate this Independence Day...

While you're enjoying your amateur radio activities, or grilling, or partaking of your beverage of choice or however you choose to celebrate, I think we can all agree... "And I'm proud to be an American, where at least I know I'm free, And I won't forget the men who died that gave that right to me, And I'll gladly stand …

[Read the post](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE2OSIsImNkMjVmYjFjMWEwOCIsZmFsc2Vd)

[As we celebrate this Independence Day...](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE2OSIsImNkMjVmYjFjMWEwOCIsZmFsc2Vd)

[facebook](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE2OSIsIjY5OWZjOTNiNzI3MCIsZmFsc2Vd) [twitter](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE2OSIsIjIwZWJiZmE3OTE1NSIsZmFsc2Vd)
LARC
PO Box 90853
Lakeland, FL33804

[MailPoet](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE2OSIsImI4OThiMjk2Mzc5NiIsZmFsc2Vd)