[LARC-CQ] Tropical Storm Elsa...G.I. JOE style!

LARC News no-reply at blog.lakelandarc.org
Mon Jul 5 09:28:36 PDT 2021

[View this in your browser.](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE3MCIsIjZhNzI4ZmZmYTM2NCIsZmFsc2Vd)

[LARC Logo](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE3MCIsImQ2YmFjODFjODNjNyIsZmFsc2Vd)

Tropical Storm Elsa...G.I. JOE style!

While it looks like Elsa (as of the 11:00 a.m. advisory on July 5) is going to provide us with a little rain but otherwise leave us alone, it is a good time, if you haven't already done so, to review your hurricane preparedness. One thing that many folks don't think about until it's already raining is ensuring they have …

[Read the post](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE3MCIsImU2N2U3ZjAyNTVjZSIsZmFsc2Vd)

[Tropical Storm Elsa...G.I. JOE style!](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE3MCIsImU2N2U3ZjAyNTVjZSIsZmFsc2Vd)

[facebook](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE3MCIsIjI1YzZlNDQ5OWRhZCIsZmFsc2Vd) [twitter](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE3MCIsIjcwZGIzZGFlZjdiNSIsZmFsc2Vd)
LARC
PO Box 90853
Lakeland, FL33804

[MailPoet](https://blog.lakelandarc.org?mailpoet_router&endpoint=track&action=click&data=WyIxMTYiLCJuZ2UycG8xeGl5OG80bzBrZ293bzBnbzhnbzBjOGdvNCIsIjE3MCIsIjQ3NDRjY2VmNjM4YiIsZmFsc2Vd)