[PolkARES] Re: [WCFARES] TS-FAY Information as of 19:00 Hours Local Time Saturday

Evans F. Mitchell; KD4EFM / AFA2TH / WQFK 894 kd4efm at polkemcomm.org
Sat Aug 16 19:23:12 PDT 2008

Per Paul's email, Polk ARES is now going to be placed under the first
condition code
of BLUE: STAND BY / STAND DOWN.

Blue signifies the before or after event situation setting from which all
members will be
notified of pending ARES ALERT CONDITIONS.
This also is a signal to prepare for changes in Activation Levels, in which
a call out to duty
is pending or the call out is being resended. Once information is released
from Polk Emergency Mgmt.
to ARES STAFF, you will be notified of the next action level as soon as
possible.

Please monitor your local news outlets of any changes as well.

At this time, the EC and AEC (Laura Pennington NO4OO) are now operating in
GUARDED MODE.
We will monitor conditions and maintain contact with PCEM for further
instructions.

Please email kd4efm at polkemcomm.org and info at polkemcomm.org with your
availabilities per
Paul's email. We will insure this is passed onto Paul once it is received.

Thank you
Evans Mitchell
EC POLK ARES
Laura Pennington