[LakelandARC] Any body know where I can buy some RG8X localy. I want to buy only about 100ft right now. I'd rather not have it shipped or have to leave Polk to get it

Steve Asay kj4fae at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 3 20:22:56 PDT 2008

Steve
what do you want for the tower?

Thanks
Steve KJ4FAE

----- Original Message ----
From: Steve Jax <kd4got at yahoo.com>
To: LakelandARC at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, July 3, 2008 11:13:41 AM
Subject: Re: [LakelandARC] Any body know where I can buy some RG8X localy. I want to buy only about 100ft right now. I'd rather not have it shipped or have to leave Polk to get it

I have a partial spool left of new, grey colored RG8X.  I would have to see if thier is 100ft remaining.  I also have lots of used RG8 coils in my garage that I would love to get rid of.  I am just South of Winter Haven and will be home most of the long weekend.

-Steve, N4SJJ

PS while I have everyone's attention, I have a few peices of Rohn 25 including a top section and a Cushcraft R5 that need a new home.