FW: [WCFARES] Communications Test

Evans F. Mitchell KD4EFM / AFA2TH / WQFK-894 kd4efm at kd4efm.org
Wed Mar 5 10:31:29 PST 2008

Good Afternoon,
    I am passing this information on to all Polk County Amateur Radio
Operators and ARES
members. Even though Sarasota County is not an adjacent county to Polk, we
have in the
past participated in this event. If you have any time you can spare, and be
willing to assist,
please make note of the frequencies and the start time of 10 AM. ARES
members who
take part in this, please make notes and document your time spent and send
that in to me.

Thanks for your help.

Evans Mitchell
Polk ARES E.C.