[LakelandARC] Field day preperation

Nestor A. Monllor nmonllor at tampabay.rr.com
Sat May 3 13:48:16 PDT 2008

Hi Becky,

I think that's a great idea.

I just looked up the price for a solar panel and it was about $320.00.

The specs are:

Specifications:
- Operating Voltage: 15.4V
- Operating Current: 1.2A
- Weight: 1.9 lbs
- Dimensions: 12" x 73"
- Warranty: 3 years

Features:
- High Durability
- Marine grade rating
-Lightweight

I'm sure we could do QRP Rigs with it and that might be fun..

I know I'm the new guy in town but those are my 2 cents worth.

Ren KG4BAS