Walt K4QE

KT2T - Mike Oliver kt2t at arrl.net
Thu Jan 1 15:47:48 PST 2009

Hi Paul and fellow LARC friends,

Not sure if you know, but Trudy and I live in the same subdivision
on the North side of Lakeland -- Indian Heights -- and indeed PCSO
is still on-scene thankfully.  Trudy and I are in a state of shock
here, not only that something like this happened two streets over
from our home, but that it happened to a member of our LARC family.
Truthfully, I have been feeling sick all day after talking to a
detective on-scene earlier this morning, and then again in our home
around noonish.

While not having known Walt as personally as some of you guys, it
still hurts.  He was always so kind to our family every time we
spoke at club meetings, field day, etc. and I feel that we have
taken a serious blow today.  I struggle to find words that match my
feelings, and I can't... I just can't find words right now.

Please join us on the net tonight and share your good times spent
with Walt over the years and let's celebrate his life and the good
he brought to us over the years rather than being sad.  That's what
I am going to try to do, anyway.  It's the best I can do right now.

73 friends,

Mike (KT2T), Trudy (KI4OFV), Dane and Molly Oliver