[LakelandARC] Re: Walt K4QE

Phil k4bhe at tampabay.rr.com
Thu Jan 1 17:20:47 PST 2009

I have known Walt for 15 years.....the best of the best. He was LARC's point man for the most part for CW on field day along with a wealth of knowledge on most any subject. We need info on his funeral or services so LARC can send something and also go to his funeral....ANYBODY please post all info....thank you.,.....Phil K4BHE