Cold Weather Returning

Thomas F. Giella KN4LF kn4lf at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 08:57:29 PST 2009

Guys and Gals,

After nearly one month of mild and dry weather the pattern is now undergoing
a major change. It looks like we will see a decent chance of rain on
Wednesday the 7th and then much colder weather arrives on the 8th.

We may see a period of 7-10 days with below normal temperature and a
possible significant freeze event for much of the peninsula. Some frozen
precipitation is even possible.

Take Care,
Thomas F. Giella, KN4LF
Lakeland, FL, USA
kn4lf at arrl.net

CWOP #AR692/KN4LF
CoCoRaHs #FL-PK-18

Lakeland, FL Daily Climatological Weather Data Archive:
http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf22.htm
Harmful Man Induced Climate Change (Global Warming) Refuted:
http://www.kn4lf.com/globalwarminglie.htm