LARC Net Manager

KT2T - Mike Oliver kt2t at arrl.net
Fri Jun 12 09:06:32 PDT 2009

Hi folks,

The time has come for me to pass the Net Manager torch to someone new.
The change in net time from 19:30 to 19:00 is conflicting with my
personal obligations to the point where I can't reliably join, host, or
cover as Net Control Operator (N.C.O.) should a scheduled N.C.O. become
otherwise unavailable.  Consequently, I would like to solicit the group
for a replacement Net Manager for the weekly LARC 2m & Traders Net.
Going forward, I can still maintain the N.C.O. calendar/schedule on the
LARC web site via email updates from the Net Manager, or I can create a
calendar database here on the Yahoo group (same as we have for the VE
sessions).  If you would be interested in taking over this
responsibility then please contact me directly via email
<mailto:kt2t at arrl.net>  , not as a reply to this message on the
LakelandARC Yahoo group.

Thanks for your time and consideration.

73,